Sunday, June 18, 2017

Billie and Monika challenge

Sunday June 18, 2017
 
Well it's time for Me and Monika - Creative with Monika
to challenge each other.. It's my turn to chose again so I chose Water and Fish.. could be river, lake, ocean, fish bowl...  I chose under water ocean scene. I first used this awesome large fish stamp from Embossing Arts Co.. It is one of my favorite fish. I added some other smaller fish from Hampton Stamps and PSX. I used some greenery from a Simon Says stamp set I have. Those white bubbles are also from the stamp set. It's really a flower stamp set.. perfect for the under water scene. I used the black leaves stamp from Rubber seed. I embossed all of the images. I then used Ranger Inks and colored in the fish with water/ink.  Then I used Ranger inks and water colored the background.  I wish you could see this card in real life. It does look awesome.  I cant wait to see what Monika created.  Oh I was going to add a sentiment but I did not want it to take away from the scene. Figured all could be said inside of the card.. What do you think?? 
Please head over to Monika's site and see what she created.
 

Challenges:
Crafty catz #375 - anything goes/opt. dots/stripes
Your next stamp #66 - colors
Color crazy wk. 24 - anything goes
Creatalicious #117 - anything goes/opt. die/punches
My time to craft - summer time
HeARTful stamping - summer fun
The ribbon girl - any image








10 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Wohoooo...
That fish is a HIT.
Looks soo real Billie...soooo in love...may I have this card...you know my address it will be in my new office at 1 July stand on my table...I will send my one too for you..Billie the bubble the trees the leaves all of them perfecto on your scene...
Love love this water scene card...sooo ADORE ABLE!!A winner card for sure...happy we di challenges..
Hugs
Monika

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Billie - love that fish stamp!!
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

Hi Billie!
It's a beautiful one layer card!
Thanks for playing with our color combo at YNS challenge.
See you at the next challenge.

Hugs, Dian Ratna.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

K M Meena Herale said...

What a beauty. Thank you for Joining us at My Time To Craft and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena MTTC DT

Lisa Lara said...

WOW Billie this is incredible. I love the how you used the challenge colors and that big fish in the center. So happy you played along with us at Your Next Stamp.

Aunty Sue said...

such a fab card, love the background and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty catz good luck in the draw. AuntySue DT

Cynthia said...

Great underwater scene, Billie! I feel like I'm peeking into an aquarium.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the brilliant fish stamp,great background and bright colours-just popped over from Monikas blog
Carol x

Chris said...

Wow! What a great underwater scene and you've colored it beautifully! Thanks for playing along with my Summer Fun heARTful stamping challenge. :)