Tuesday, June 13, 2017

You are fantastic

Tuesday June 13, 2017
 
Well if you follow me you know I love My Favorite Things products.. in fact I have a box coming any day now.. LOL
They are having a Summer Camp create and daily challenge and yesterday was  Day 1. Water color
 
 
So you also know if you follow me I love water color backgrounds.. So I created this background using Prang water color paints. Once I got the look I was pleased with I dried it and then took Kuretake silver paint and added the splatters. I set it aside to dry.. I took dark blue card stock and die cut the My Favorite Things - YOU three times and layered them. I then stamped the MFT sentiment and laid it on the YOU and added this to the card. I added some Nuvo drops and then added the water color piece to the white card base..
If you want to know more about the summer camp check out


Challenges:
Pause dream enjoy #176 - cards/opt. one layer
Crafty catz #374 - anything goes/opt. die/punch
Brown sugar #254 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #181 - anything goes/opt. dies/stencils
Use your stuff #267 - warm summer colors
Crafting from the heart #163 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 286-287 - anything goes
Cupcake inspirations #411 - water color









5 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Super card, your watercolour background is fabulous and love how the sentiment stands out against it, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy.
~Owner/DT Janis

Monika Reeck said...

yaay that BG
stunning Billiee
Splatter with Kuretake is clever idea and I never did it..
Really cool you and Another stamp sentiment and the NUVO drops is HIT on your card Billie
do you like to tell me about summer camp
what we should do?
cause I have some MFT stamp and stencil I will join too if I can join from Germany
so happy if you reply me my friend
hugs
Monika

Chris C said...

Oh my gosh - this is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

mum of two said...

Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at PDE Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (PDE DT)
Purple Monkey Moments