Friday, June 30, 2017

Thank you! - Catch the bug Free Friday

Friday June 30, 2017
 
Welcome to Friday at Catch the bug..
that means it's Free Friday
 
 
 
This is the Free Friday image... called Tulip can.. I wanted to keep the card CAS.. So I  embossed the background card stock with large dot folder.  I then colored the image with copics and added some white gel dots. I added it to the embossed card stock and cut the edge off. I embossed using white powder the sentiment from Tech. Tuesday. I used My Favorite Things banner die. I used foam tape on the back. I like the CAS look.

 
Challenges:
That's crafty - keep it simple
A gem of a challenge #197 - summer colors
Artistic inspirations #182 - anything goes/opt. funny
Ooh la la #231 - summer time
Make my Monday #49 - summer brights
Digi choosday wk. 26 - anything goes
The house that stamps built #J2817 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #484 - anything goes
4 crafty chicks #357 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #195 - anything goes
Crafty catz #377 - anything goes / opt. embossing
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

Joan said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Heather said...

Simple and pretty! I love the addition of the white dots; they really make the image pop! Thanks for playing with the House That Stamps Built and Jo's Scrap Shack.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

meg said...

love the sunshine colours and the watering cans smiley face thank you for joining the challenge at Ooh-la-la

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love those additional dots on your watering can. Thank you for sharing with us over at Thats Crafty and entering in the *Keep it Simple* blog Challenge again.. Tracey x

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful vase of flowers Billie.
Thank you for joining us at OLLCB
Hugs Julie xxx

Leanne said...

Great embossing and the flowers pop, nicely done! Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/4CC

*Vicki* said...

Fabulous card!! Really love the layout and colors on this! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Aunty Sue said...

Great card thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week and good luck in the draw