Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Be-You-Tiful

Wednesday June 14, 2017
 
I am playing along with the challenges at My Favorite Things..
Summer camp create challenges.
Yesterday was day two and the technique was Resist..
 
Because I am doing the challenges I get to collect the little badges below
 
This is my resist card. I white embossed different MFT images and then used Ranger Inks and colored the background. I then buffed the ink off the white embossing  then spritzed with water and added some Stampin Up sequins. Very CAS ink resist card. I wonder now if I should of used another color around the edge.. maybe a nice blue? or is this enough?? I didn't want to miss it up so I played it safe.. but now that I am getting this ready to post it seems blank.. I like more color.  What's your thought??
 


Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 286-287 - anything goes
Penny's paper -crafty #333 - quick and easy
Simon Wednesday - emboss it
Creative moments #120 - anything goes / opt. flags
The sisterhood of crafters - use your imagination
My favorite things - camp create - resist
Artistic inspirations #181 - anything goes/opt. dies/stencils
Use your stuff #267 - warm summer colors
AAA cards #92 - resist








15 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty background. Hope you are enjoying Camp Create as much as I am.

Darlene said...

Gosh I haven't done a resist card in ages ... thanks for inspiration! I love your choice of summertime colors ... great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Imagination’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh dear
this is so sweeeett
the sentiment I love love
the flowers too cuutee
and love your resist technique with summery colors here
CUTE CARD my friend
hugs
Monika

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I love your summertime colors ... great job! And the sentiment is perfect my favorite part are all the lovely little flowers! Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny's Challenges!

Maria Valente said...

Love the colours and the background! It really says "summer!"
Thank you for playing at Penny's Challenges.
Mary (DT)

Jo Nevill said...

What a great card ! Love the bright and colourful colours you used.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Jane said...

Such a gorgeous use of a word sentiment, love the sunny summery colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Jean said...

Great card, loving the sentiment. Your technique is brilliant.
Thanks for joining us over at PENNYS.
Hope to see you again.
Jean xx

Cardsbymaaike said...

very vibrant and fun colors, well done on combining all those challenges and thank you for playing with AAA cards

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Billie, love the pretty background and sentiment. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Chris C said...

Beautiful card and techniques! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Jo Nevill said...

Many congratulations ! You have won our challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Please email us at the address in the sidebar of the challenge blog and be sure to include your full name !

Happy Shopping !

Jo x

LucieGCards said...

What a fun card! Love the summery colour scheme! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Cynthia said...

Fun design with the emboss resist technique. Congrats on your Simon Wednesday Challenge Win this week!

Tracie Pond said...

Great background resist pattern. Pretty colors. Thank you for playing with us at AAA Cards.