Tuesday, June 13, 2017

WORK - weekly overload recreation killer - Catch the bug

Tuesday June 13, 2017
 
Welcome to Catch the bug - New Release  again like last week there are two releases.. I am posting separately.
You can find the images in the Bugaboo store.
 
 
This is Gus work....  Funny guy. He and Stella are my favorites.. So fun and funny.
I keep seeing about 4 bar cards.. so I looked it up to see the size.. dang it's small...
3 1/2 X 4 7/8
 
I printed out the image and guess I did not realize the how small it was so that was what made me think of 4 bar size.. I am glad I did it.  I used Quick Quote ink and Stampin up cross hatch and stamped the background.  I cut the image out with My Favorite Things stitch die. I colored the image with copics and went over the WORK and his glasses with Wink of Stella.  That's pretty much it.. very simple and fast card.

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #481 - boys/men
Stars stampz - for a man
Jo's scrap shack #192 - anything goes
Crafty catz #374 - anything goes/opt. die/punch
QKR stampede #247 - for the guy or anything goes
Crafting from the heart #163 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #181 - anything goes/opt. dies/stencils






4 comments:

Annie Collins said...

Your card made my day. So funny. I love how you colored it. Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Annie - Jo's Scrap Shack DT Member
littlewingscreates.blogspot.com

Laura Volpes said...

Your card is really fun, I love it! Thanks for sharing it in the Friday Funday Challenge!
Have a great day,
Laura

Julie Odil said...

Great card, Billie. You made me laugh! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT

Monika Reeck said...

hi hi hi
coool GUS Image
and WORK yeah he must do it before pension or retired
am I right
and the colors STUNNING coloring as always
love that BG Billie
cool card!