Monday, November 21, 2022

you make me feel like - Make My Monday #188

Monday November 21, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at 

Make My Monday #188

I am the host this challenge so I chose
WINGS.. Thinks with wings 





I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do for WING'S theme.. it's that crazy time of the year that is more Thanksgiving and Christmas but I really didn't want to use those kind of winged animals and I don't like this dark cold weather. So I thought ok butterfly.. they make me happy and feel like spring.. So chose the butterfly but fallish type colors and such. I used a stencil and Ranger ink to create the background. I then die cut out of scraps some Stampin up foilage and die cut the My favorite things heavy vellum from SU and added it to the center. I used a scrap and SU butterfly die and added to the vellum. I topped with some left over diamond painting drills. I stamped and heat embossed the Simon says sentiment and fussy cut around it.  


Challenges:
Crafty animals #67 - anything goes/animals
Critter crazy #68 - anything goes animals
QKR #456 - anything goes



No comments: