Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Do-Al (l) Creative #71 - Happy Holidays

Tuesday November 15, 2022

Hello.. It's half way reminder
there is still time to play along over at


Our theme is 
TWISTED SISTER SO USE BOTH THEMES
ANIMALS - CHRISTMAS



Our sponsor is SheepSki designs


I am using Handstand.. I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things die and went around the edges with Ranger ink. I stamped and painted with Prima paint the Pretty pink posh and Sugar pea birds. I added and added the Sugar pea sentiment. I added to a piece of scrap card stock


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #637 - Christmas
Polkadoodles wk. 46 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 702 - anything goes /opt. numbers

5 comments:

brenda said...

A great fun Snowman card, many thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

This made me smile a fabulous festive image and great colouring thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for sharing this fun card in our challenge this week at Allsorts.
Lorraine

Tracie said...

What a fun card. Made me smile. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges

Haven_mom4 said...

Such a fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff