Wednesday, November 09, 2022

Thank you - Crafty Gals Corner #237

Wednesday November 9, 2022

Hello

Well it's November (my son bd today and my birthday month too.. ) 

and a new challenge over at

Crafty Gals Corner #237 

Our theme this month is

THANK YOU / THANKFUL


                                                                       Our sponsors 


 

                                                                       Dr. Digi's

                                        

                                                           Polkadoodles

                                                    

                                                                SheepSki Designs

I am using this cute image from Polkadoodles called Honey pie love heart.. I colored her with copics. I used Ranger ink and my cloud template to create the sky. I added ribbon around the edge and using My favorite things die and Stampin up sentiment added this to the corner. I distressed the edges with Ranger ink and added a few diamond painting drills to the sentiment and ground. Kinda looks like dandelions.. we sure get quite a few in our yard.. lol I went over the flowers, bow and heart with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. 


Challenges:
Pammie's inky pinkies #2245 - anything goes
Through the craftroom door - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 45 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 569-570 - anything goes


3 comments:

Tracie said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP challenges.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is adorable, Billie. What a cute image, and you know that I always LOVE how you use your images so creatively and with such amazing colors. Thanks SO much for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you SO much.
Karen

Mellzcraftz said...

This is just the sweetest image and I love the soft colours you've used for the colouring. This card makes me think of spring/summer which is nice with it being dark and wet at the moment. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x