Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Sparkles Christmas #142 - Lets go find

Tuesday November 1, 2022

Hello

We have a new month long challenge over at

Our theme this month is
FESTIVE THINGS WITH WINGS


I was thinking penguins an my crafty friend was over and she said why not flamingos and Santa hats.. So of course I had both and went for it.. I stamped the tree with Ranger ink (don't know who the tree is by) and used some color pencils to fill in the tree better and the garland. I went over the garland with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added my cloud template with Ranger ink.. I stamped and die cut the flamingos and used my color pencils and a little copic on the wings. I added the hates from Jolee boutique. and the images and sentiments is from Tech. Tues. and the Merry Christmas is from Simon Says.


 Challenges:
Allsorts wk. 700 - all occasions
Simon Monday - Christmas
Crafty hazelnut #618 - Christmas - opt.create background
Krafty chicks #635 - all occasions



5 comments:

brenda said...

Love the fun element and colours, thanks so much for joining in with our 700th challenge at Allsort challenge.

B x

brenda said...

Love the fun element and colours, thanks so much for joining in with our 700th challenge at Allsort challenge.

B x

Dena J said...

Fun sentiment! Many thanks for sharing your project at Allsorts as we celebrate the 700th challenge.

Linby said...

That made me LOL! Fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 700th challenge.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again.