Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Thank you - Cardz 4 Guyz #309

 Tuesday November 15, 2022

Hello

We have another challenge over at

Cardz 4 Guyz #309

Our theme is 

THANK YOU


I have this fun stamp and it's on a nice block but I have no idea who it's by.. It's quite old and I love lizards so this is one of the one's I would of bought many years ago.. Anyhow I stamped him on a scrap I had from a scrapbook page and colored with copics. I added the Stampin up thank you and distressed the edges with Ranger ink. I added to a scrap of designer paper and finished with some twine and a button.. I think any guy would love this card.. 



Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 46 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 702 - anything goes /opt. numbers
Simon Monday - thanks / Thanksgiving



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That boot!! That lizard!! Fantastic!! As always you have offered great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new "thank you" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G309

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great masculine card design, thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

brenda said...

It's a great masculine card Billie with a fun element as well, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Pauline C said...

Really fun and cute card Billie, and great colouring on that adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.
Pauline xx