Thursday, November 17, 2022

May your day be - Cardz 4 Galz #186

Thursday November 17, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
STENCILS

For my card I used Newton's Nook paw stencil and Ranger inks. I made a mess at the top where it over sponged.. so I took Stampin up ink and smooshed it down on some card stock and heat embossed the Stampin up sentiment and cut to fit over the oops... I stamped the little plaid piece in the same SU ink.. I used the SU punch to cut out the dog and layered him 4 times for some sturdiness. It also punches the bow I layered it twice. I went around the edges with Ranger ink and added the funny little eye.  There is a stamp set for the dog in different poses and other fun things but decided to use the punch and scraps.. 


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #67 - anything goes / animals
Critter crazy #68 - anything goes/animals



No comments: