Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Do-Al (l) Creative #71 - Count your blessings

Tuesday November 1, 2022

Hello

Happy November 1st. my birthday month.. woohoo

Today we have a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
TWISTED SISTER SO IT'S TWO CHALLENGES THAT GO TOGETHER
ANIMALS AND CHRISTMAS


Our sponsor is SheepSki Designs

I am using the image called Moon and star. I colored with copics and used Ranger ink around the edges after I used My favoite things stitch die to cut out.. I added to this piece of designer paper that I have no idea who it's by.. I added the Simons says and Tech. Tues. sentiments. I went over the moon and star with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.. 


 Challenges:
Allsorts wk. 700 - all occasions
Simon Monday - Christmas
Krafty chicks #635 - all occasions
Digi choosday wk. 44 - anything goes
Sheepski facebook Oct/Nov



6 comments:

brenda said...

What a sweet image for a pretty Christmas card, many thanks for sharing another at Allsort special challenge.

B x

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Spectacular card! How sweet that would be for a baby card as well. Delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT

Pauline C said...

Very sweet image on your Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our 700th challenge "Let's Celebrate".
Pauline x

Mandy said...

Thank you very much for your lovely project which you have entered into our challenge

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
GDT For Krafty Chicks Challenge

Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

Martina said...

Very cute card! Thanks for sharing with us on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge. We hope you will join us for the next challenges. Martin - DT

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for celebrating #700 Allsorts Challenge;-))m