Friday, November 04, 2022

Alphabet - P- Hi, sweet friend

 Friday November 4, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our letter this challenge is
P for PRECIOUS



If you've seen my other posts this month I told how I won some BINGO money and bought some Stampin up products.. This is another image from that stamp set that I have used in this months challenges.  This image I stamped and using Prima water colors and Paul Ruben metallic paints created the background and painted image. I finished with some diamond painting drills in the sky. The little girl and birdie are precious .. to me.


Challenges:

4 comments:

Deborah Wheeler said...

Love this Billie - so very sweet & that's a fab effect in the sky

Becca Sadler said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for sharing at MTTC for our critters theme! --Becca/DT

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Very cute card! Great background! That girl with her bird is quite precious. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT

MagsB said...

So cute, Billie! The little girl and the bird are adorable, and I love the background! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x