Monday, November 07, 2022

Make My Monday #187 - Thank you

Monday November 7, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
THANK YOU


I love this PSX image.. I have around 8-10 of these kind of stamps and need to use them more.. I stamped the image and using Copics colored the image. I went over the flower with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added some diamond painting drills and stamped the Stampin up sentiment and used a SU die and added to the card. I added this to a piece of Prima designer paper. 


 Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - thanks / Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Lovely hibiscus image and beautifully colored. Yes, I had several of these PSX floral images at one time. It's nice to revisit stamps in our stash! Thanks for sharing with Word Art Wednesday this week.