Tuesday, November 01, 2022

November 2022

Tuesday November 1, 2022

Every year a group of 12 of us each get a month and we make 12 pages, usually the same for that month. I got November. So I made 12 of these pages. My dear friend comes over after she's collected the other months and she uses my Binding machine from Taylored Expressions and  put them all together..
We get an awesome year of crafty happiness every month.  
I used Stampin up gray card stock, and embossing folder by Sizzix. I stamped the Stampin Up flower and colored with copics. I die cut the flowers behind with scraps. I added some twine, the sentiment is from Tech. Tues. and die cut with SU. die. I added the calendar backed with SU card stock and finished with a gem.

Challenges:
Krafty chicks #635 - all occasions



 

1 comment:

Tracie said...

What a fantastic calendar page. So cute. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.