Friday, November 04, 2022

Crafty Catz #613 - Nice to have you

 Friday November 4, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Crafty Catz #613

Our theme is

ANYTHING GOES / 3 OR MORE LAYERS



Earlier in the month I told hold I got this fun stamp set from Stampin up.. Well this is another image from that stamp set.. I love the fun images that are in the set. I colored the image with copics. I used Ranger ink and my cloud template. I used Kat scrappiness die to cut the image out.. I used some scraps and ribbon to create the background. I stamped the sentiment and used Stampin up dies to layer. 


Challenges:
Creative fingers #242 - anything goes



5 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Billie, what a sweet card, love the image you used its so cute.xx

Becca Sadler said...

Another sweet card! Adorable image that coordinates with your papers very well!!! Thanks for linking to MTTC!!! --Becca/DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

María said...

This card is adorable. I love the scene and those papers are perfect for it. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

StampNScrapJunkie said...

I agree with you, Billie. That is a fun image! Super cute, too! Love all the detail.