Friday, November 18, 2022

Holiday cheer - Crafty Catz #615

Friday November 18, 2022

Hello

It's almost time for my birthday... it's a big number.. a big OLD number.lol

It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme for this challenge is
CHRISTMAS


Our sponsor is LeAnn's World 101



I am using the image called Poinsettia teapot.. I colored the whole card with copics. I added the Simon Says sentiment. The bling is from Stampin up. I added so some scrap designer paper. 



 Challenges:
Creative fingers #243 - anything goes
Daisy chain #69 - Christmas is coming
QKR #456 - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams - Christmas
The paper funday #47 - anything goes / colors of autumn




2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous card, love the teapot and plaid background. I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Thanks for playing at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge