Friday, November 18, 2022

Memories are stitched - Alphabet -Q

Friday November 18, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our leter this challenge is
Q - QUILT

I use to make quilts all the time and scrap quilts were a favorite.. So I just reached into my scrap box and pulled out a bunch of scraps. More are left over from Quick Quote designer papers. I used an EK square punch and then used Ranger ink to distress the edges and laid out onto the black card stock. I took Stampin up heavey vellum and used My facorite things stitch die and cut out twice. I used Annette Walkins stamp sentiment with Stazon ink. I added to the card and took some small buttons to help hold it down. 


 Challenges:
Creative fingers #243 - anything goes
QKR #456 - anything goes
The paper funday #47 - anything goes / colors of autumn



4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

I really like the patchwork design, it reminds me of a quilt my Gran gave me when I got married. I treasure that quilt and have it on display. Thanks for playing at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Deborah Wheeler said...

Love the patchwork quilting and the vellum topper is just perfect!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Billie:
This is such a delightful card. Who doesn't LOVE a warm cozy quilt? I know that I sure do. This is so warm and inviting, I just love it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always beyond grateful for your participation in our challenges. Please stop by again soon.

I just got a new quilt stencil from SNSS so I'm gonna try my best to enter this challenge. Thanks for letting me know about it. I try to play along in challenges when I can. I always have great intentions, and bad follow through. LOL story of my life.

God bless you today and always,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along with Paper Funday Challenges.