Thursday, November 03, 2022

Cardz 4 Galz #185 - Sending many thanks

Thursday November 3, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is picked by me.. 
WATERCOLORING


This stamp set is from Stampin up and I borrowed it from my friend. I stamped the images and using Prima watercolors painted it and the background a light blue. I used the die to cut out the images. I stamped the sentiment and banner and cut out.  I went around the edge of the sentiment with gold embossing ink and let it dry. I used a Stampin up embossing folder and ran the card stock and using the same gold ink ran it across the high parts of the paper. I added the images on foam dots and finished with some Nuvo drop gold. 


 Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - thanks / Thanksgiving

2 comments:

Ina G said...

Oh so lovely and colourful Billie. Thanks for sharing at Sisterhood of Crafters.

Melanie Hungerford said...

So pretty! That gold ink adds so much texture and is makes such a nice background. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks!