Tuesday, June 01, 2021

World's greatest dad - Cardz 4 Guyz #272

Tuesday June 1, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


It's time for another challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
FATHERS DAY

For my card I dug through my scraps and found for the papers I thought would work for the card in mind.. So then I looked through my dies and found the globe stand.. hum ok getting an idea. I looked through my paper pads and DCWV had a world map so I cut the circle and adhered to the die for globe stand. I used Sugar Pea dies for the Greatest and Dad.. The Worlds is from Tech. Tues. I added all to the card front. The world letters I went over with a C2 copic so they stood out from the die banner. Once it was all together the globe stand was too dark so I took Simon says white embossing ink and a small q-tip and added the ink to the stand.. kinda a white wash stand. Looked a lot better.   My dad has been gone many years and I know in my heart he was with me while I made this card. 

Challenges:
Paper craft challenge #70 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #561 - any occasions 
Cute card Thursday #688 - anything goes/ opt. critters
Scrapping 4 fun #193 - male / father's day
Crafting happiness #98 - anything goes /opt. drink up






4 comments:

dj said...

What a great card to inspire those that decide to play along with us!! I love your sentiment die!!

Leanne said...

Great card, very nice Dad card, thanks again for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KCC

MS Kraft Store said...

What a great card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Hope to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Mifta.
Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge

Stempelomi said...

great card!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.