Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Have a fin-tastic birthday - Do-Al(l)Creative #54

Tuesday June 1, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


We have a new challenge this month over at 

Our theme is
BIG AND SMALL
big small same species.. big dog/small dog... big flower/small flower... 


Sponsor: Jacobi Hobby & Creatief

I made a card but used two different species so had to quickly re create my card... I decided to use fish.. So I stamped the Embossed Arts Co big fish and Hampton Stamps small fish on watercolor paper. I used Altenew watercolors. I finished with some Paul Ruben metallic paint to give a sun light rays in the water look.  I added some Nuvo drops for bubbles and the Tech. Tues. Sentiment.


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #561 - any occasions
Cute card Thursday #688 - anything goes/ opt. critters
Scrapping 4 fun #193 - male / father's day
Polkadoodles wk. 22 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #98 - anything goes /opt. drink up
Crafty animals #51 - anything goes



3 comments:

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

I admire your water colouring skills. Fabulous card! It’s great to have you sharing your card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Roberta Cercato said...

Hello!
Thank you for taking part in the Scrapping4funChallenges challenge! I really like your project. Good luck and I hope to see you again soon! DT Roberta

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 22 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!