Friday, June 18, 2021

The dust bunnies - Colour Crazy wk. 24

 Friday June 18, 2021

 Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.

Thank you and thank you for following me. 

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is OddBall Art
I am using the image called Spring Cleaning


This is the cute image. I didn't move things around .. personally I don't know how to make the sentiment any bigger and I didn't want a large image so I hope your have a magnifying glass to read it.. It actually says The dust bunnies killed my cleaning fairy!  I colored the image with copics. I was digging through my box of papers and found this awesome striped piece so I cut the image down and added it then added this blue ric rac tiny strip and tied a bow. It worked out perfect. 


Challenges:
Crafty animals #51 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #148 - anything goes
Craftyhazelnuts June - pattern papers
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #100 - anything goes / tag
Digi choosday wk. 24 - anything goes
As you like it - top tip (chose your background paper so you can pull colors for your image)





2 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

Lovely card, love bright background
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Annette said...

Awww, sooo cute. Lovely simple layout and summery colours. Those papers remind me of licorice allsorts!
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.