Friday, June 25, 2021

Beach please - Catch the bug / Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday June 25, 2021

Hello
As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.

Thank you and thank you for following me. 


We have a Free Friday image check out the Design teams creations over
This image is Sun bonnet beach from Bugaboo store


This is the fun image. I colored her with copics and used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I cut her down and then added her to a piece of designer paper which gave me a sunny feel. I stamped the Simon Says BEACH please with Altenew ink.. I thought she needed some company so stamped the My favorite things crab and seagull and painted with Mission gold water colors. Cute beach scene. I hope to make it out to the beach this summer. Get my feet wet and just enjoy the sound of the waves and breath in the fresh air.. it's my happy place. 


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #51 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
Daisy chain #53 - cute animals
Crafting happiness #101 - anything goes/opt. beach
Little red wagon #607 - walking on sunshine 
Polkadoodles wk. 26 - anything goes
My time to craft #460 - all things beachy



8 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card and lovely image Billie hugs Sue x

Ellen said...

And another lovely card, very summery!
Thanks again for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Megan J said...

Hi Billie, a fun summer card, love the colours you have used and the addition of the crab and sea gull. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

Kate said...

Such a darling image and scene! The sweet seagull and crab are perfect in the corners!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Ana said...

Such a lovely card! Beautiful image!
Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Anything goes card making and crafting challenge – Week 26.
Ana

MagsB said...

Awww, so cute! I love Bugaboo's Sunbonnet Sue images! Your colours are so bright and summery, too! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 26 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is ADORABLE, Billie. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing art with us, and please join us again soon. I always enjoy your creativity, especially with the sweet images you use.
Blessings,
karen
Word Art Wednesday