Monday, June 21, 2021

Wishing you a very happy birthday - Always Fun #219

Monday June 21, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
ADD A WINDOW

This is my card using Quick quotes scraps wood siding for the background. I found a scrap big enough in the dark blue for the Taylored Expressions window so die cut that out.. I stamped the TE image and using copics colored the image. I added to the window using foam so it gave some depth. I added some Stampin up foliage and then the TE sentiment.  After it's made I probably should of moved the sentiment over more to the right as it makes the left side heavy.. but it's done and I didn't want to redo.. 


Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 25 - anything goes
Sweet stampin  - I spy something beginning with B (banner, balloon birthday cake, bushes, blue
Allsorts - anything goes / opt. bow, button
Crafting happiness #101 - anything goes/opt. beach
Pammie's inky pinkies #2125 - anything goes



 

6 comments:

brenda said...

Lots of gorgeous cakes there Billie, all calorie free I am sure,It's lovely to see you at our 'Anything Goes with an option' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Tracie said...

Such a pretty card. I would love to be behind that window with all those goodies. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts !
Happy Mid Summer Fest;-))m

Wendy L said...

Mmmm looks delicious, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge, xx

Pamela Duncan said...

Such a sweet idea of peeping in the window! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Crafting! Pam, DT

Suze said...

Lovely card Billie. I like the look of what I can see through the window. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.