Monday, June 07, 2021

fishing man - Make My Monday #150

Monday June 7, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
OUT DOOR FUN

This image is from Peddlers Pack.. I haven't used if for a long time.. I love this fun image. I stamped it on water color paper and then used Shin Han watercolors. I love the way it came out. I didn't want to add a sentiment .. only because I don't know if it will be birthday, father's day, or just because.. So left it off. 


 Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #193 - male / father's day
Crafty animals #51 - anything goes
QKR stampede #421 - anything goes
Mix it up #50 - anything goes/stamping
Little red wagon #604 - make it masculine
Simon Wednesday - masculine
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
Creative fingers #209 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 23 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - masculine makes
Crafting happiness #99 - anything goes/ opt. summer



8 comments:

Sue said...

What a fabulous card Billie I love it hugs Sue x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image and colouring Billie, great masculine card..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Lia said...

The image is really great and you colored it so well!!
Lia DT S4F

Jane said...

Fab image and looks like he caught a big one. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles,hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

NanaConnie said...

I love this card, Billie, and your coloring is fantastic! The tabby cat is perfect (and so true to nature hanging out near the fish. lol) Time for a DT hat - I want to thank you for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this fortnight. Hope to see you playing again soon. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Billie, perfect for the fishermen in our lives. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous card hun. I never have much luck with watercolour. Yours is gorgeous. Love Dawn x

Fiona said...

He looks very proud of his catch - my husband is a fly fisherman and this card would be perfect - love your colouring - thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week.