Friday, June 04, 2021

Love - Alphabet E

Friday June 4, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
EASY - NO EMBELLISHMENTS / NO LAYERS/ SIMPLE

 This card is about as simple as it can get.. I used Penny Black image and Marvy Markers and stamped the image. I stamped the Stampin up Love also colored with a marker.. Done.. Now that is simple.



 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #98 - anything goes /opt. drink up
Lemon shortbread #147 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 22 - anything goes
Mix it up #50 - anything goes/stamping
The sisterhood of crafters - flowers as focal point
Fab 'n' funky #526 - go girly
As you like it - cas or fully fancy (I tend to now go for cas- I like the clean look and it makes you look at the image vs. all the embellishments)
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes

10 comments:

Janette said...

Billie this is stunning.xx

Deborah Wheeler said...

Love the classy elegance of this card! Deborah x

Dawn Phillips said...

Simply lovely. Love Dawn x

Sue said...

This is stunning Billie xx

Darlene said...

Oh Billie this is just beautiful! I love the simplicity of your design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Debbie Mageed said...

Hi, Billie! Love your CAS card and I was so happy to see it in the gallery. Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
www.secretstamper.com
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for Fun Folds!

Nance said...

Simple but packs a big punch! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks this week.

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Rose Andrew said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Mix It Up Challenge.

Helen x