Friday, June 25, 2021

Happy Day! - Colour Crazy wk. 25

Friday June 25, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor this week is

I am using the image called Ula Inner Beauty.. I colored the image with copics and went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I used Taylored Expressions postage die and added this to a piece of Simple stories designer paper. I added some twine and added the Eureka stamp that I heat embossed then used Stampin up stitch die. 


 Challenges:
Craftyhazelnuts June - pattern papers
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #101 - anything goes/opt. beach
The sisterhood - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #529  - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 26 - anything goes




3 comments:

Darlene said...

Awesome! Great coloring & design Billie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

aussie aNNie said...

WOW this is amazing and love it, thanks so much for entering our challenge with your fabulous design at[aNNie designer for The Sisterhood of Crafters]
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 26 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!