Sunday, June 27, 2021

Hugging you with my heart - Catch the bug - SSS #913

Sunday June 27, 2021

Hello
As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.

Thank you and thank you for following me. 

we have a new challenge over at




This is the sketch for this two week challenge

So I decided to use the image Girlz Flowers  after I started it I thought I probably should of made her shorter or used a different image.. But I stuck with it and I do like it.  I colored her with copics and added my cloud template and Ranger ink. the papers are from DCWV and die /sentiment is from My favorite things. I added some Nuvo drops to the flower centers. 


 Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
The sisterhood - anything goes
Little red wagon #607 - walking on sunshine
Fab 'n' funky #529  - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 630 - use designer paper



10 comments:

R's Rue said...

Hugging you back.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Kathleen said...

A super cloud background and a really great image with a lovely choice of colours. Thank you for joining our 'Use designer papers' challenge at Allsorts.
Kath x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Billie hugs xxxxx

brenda said...

A pretty summery card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Design Papers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Debbie Mageed said...

Hi, Billie! What a great card you created here! Love the image and the great background you created. Thank you for playing in the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you join in again soon.
Debbie DT
https://secretstamper.com
Hope you will play in my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Kinjal Trivedi said...

Hi Billie, this card is just so sweet. Love everything about it. Hugging you back! Thank you for sharing this with us and looking forward to more!
Cheers, Kinjal - DT Penny's paper crafty challenge

Kate said...

Such a darling card - and I absolutely love that sentiment. It's not one I've seen before.

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Tracy said...

Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with your entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

What a lovely creation. Love it. Thanks for entering your card at Penny's Paper crafty challenge
Prachtige kaart Super tof!! Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Penny's Paper crafty challenge
Hugs
Claudia
DT Penny's Paper crafty challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
https://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com

Jana Forrest said...

Oh Billie this is so precious. Love the design of this card. Very well done hun! thank you for sharing over at Penny's challenge. Best of luck and hope you can join us again soon. DT~Jana