Thursday, June 17, 2021

Lots of love -- Cardz 4 Galz #149

Thursday June 17, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 


We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
CIRCLES AND PURPLES

This is my card. I started by using the Simon says circle die and I die cut different scraps of paper that had purplish colors. I used quite a few scraps just to get colors I thought worked. I took my Dry wall mesh and used as a stencil and Ranger ink to create the background then I adhered the white die cut circle and then filled in with the die cut pieces. I took one of the white dies from the frame part and stamped with Stampin up ink the Dot's sentiment. 


Challenges:
Craftyhazelnuts June - pattern papers
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
Creative moments #216 - anything goes
Creative fingers #210 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #100 - anything goes / tag
Little red wagon - #606 - bits (left over circles from another project)



 

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow, your bits fell into place beautifully thanks to your designers eye! Those colors are perfect together. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Billie - I love how this turned out with the circles and the stencil in the background. Very creative. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x