Friday, June 25, 2021

Sending a Summer hello - Crafty Catz #557

 Friday June 25, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

It's time for another challenge over at

I am the host this week so I got to chose the theme..
Our theme this week is 
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. SUMMER


Our sponsor this week is
Bugaboo stamps.
I am using the image Beach Duck


I colored the image with copics. I know the image is beach duck but I think it can also be water.. So that is what she is on. Floating on the water having a wonderful time getting sun tanned and sipping lemon aid.. at least that is what she said.. lol. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink for the sky and Ranger ink for the water. I used a strip of Quick Quote scrap and heat embossed the Simon Says sentiment. I added the My favorite things scallop die and the Ek punch flip flops.  Over the water I used Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #51 - anything goes
Craftyhazelnuts June - pattern papers
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge #13 - anything goes
Sweet stampin  - I spy something beginning with B (blue, bathing suit, beak, 
Crafting happiness #101 - anything goes/opt. beach
Little red wagon #607 - walking on sunshine
Daisy chain #53 - cute animals
My time to craft #460 - all things beachy




10 comments:

Doreen said...

Love what you have done here,a gorgeous card.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, what a gorgeous card, that duck looks so cool and the colouring and DP is just perfect.
Have a lovely weekend, take care.xx

tilly said...

a perfect summer card with your duck floating, lovely summer colours, xx

Jane Savage said...

Great, fun card! I love the flip-flops, so cute!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Pat said...

Super card with a great fun image and lovely colours, thanks for playing along with us at MTTC.

Pat xx

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a fun summer design and a great use of the Throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Tracey T said...

Such a fun card - your colours are fab! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

Kate said...

This is so fun!! Such a sweet image (that makes me smile!) and a wonderfully inked background!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper