Tuesday, June 15, 2021

You're so sweet - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday June 15, 2021

Hello

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.
Thank you and thank you for following me. 

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is the usual
cuANYTHING GOES


I am using the image called Just for fun.  I colored the image with copics. then cut the piece down.. I was also figuring out a card that is coming up in a couple of days and so I had some left over circles that are scraps from a Simon Says die. So I used them to add more interest to the card layout. I like how it came out.. I stamped with SS ink the Paper Pretties sentiments and using a Tech. Tues. banners die cut them out. I went over her dress and bow with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. 


Challenges:
The paper funday #30 - anything goes /opt. sparkle and shine)
Craftyhazelnuts June - pattern papers
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
Gem of a craft #12 - anything goes
Creative fingers #210 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 24 - anything goes
Dragonfly journey - you've got a friend
Crafting happiness #100 - anything goes / tag




 

4 comments:

sweetpea said...

Love your creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles craft challenge Janet DT

Susan Renshaw said...

What a cute image!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Jeannie said...

Awww....she's so gosh darn sweet! Love, love all of the circles and the placement of them.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Mandy said...

Billie this is a lovely image and coloured so nicely. The circles are a great addition, love the different shades and patterns together.

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

** Hope you will join us for our Christmas in July Blog Hop starting 10th July **

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog