Friday, June 11, 2021

hip, hip, hooray - Happy Birthday - Colour Crazy wk. 23

  Friday June 11, 2021

Hello..

As you've probably seen.. Google is dropping the feedburner  follow by email subscription July 1, 2021 So I have now added Follow.it as my new follow by email.  Please if you want to follow me go to the top right section and enter your email then they will send you an email to confirm..  This way you will receive emails notifications of when I post.. If you don't subscribe to the new Follow.it .. then after July 1st. you won't receive my emails.

Thank you and thank you for following me. 

Today we have a new challenge over at

Colour Crazy wk. 23 challenge

Our theme is

ANYTHING GOES

      Our sponsor is Lee Holland Art and I am using Squirrel with birthday balloons

This is my card. Isn't this a cute image??? I colored the image with copics. I went over the balloons and present with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used Simon Says die and backed on some Stampin up card stock then on a piece of floral Quick Quote scrap then onto an A2 card base.  I added the Reverse Confetti sentiment and a Stampin up happy birthday.


Challenges:
Crafty animals #51 - anything goes
The paper funday #30 - anything goes /opt. sparkle and shine
Craftyhazelnuts June - pattern papers
Cute card Thursday #689 - anything goes
Gem of a craft #12 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #99 - anything goes/ opt. summer
Digi choosday wk. 23 - anything goes


4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love your coloring and yellow cloudy sky, Billie.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Hi Billie, how cute this is, great paper in the background to bring out all the colors. Glad to see you join us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

Maikreations said...

Such a sweet and joyful card! I love the bright colours and the cute image! Thank you so much for playing along with our "Anything Goes" theme at Papercraft Challenges! Have a wonderful day and happy crafting ;o) Maike

Tammy L said...

beautiful card an I love your yellow stenciled background. I would never have thought to use a color other than blue for that! Well done! Thanks so much for joining our rainbow challenge at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT Coordinator