Friday, July 12, 2019

Your wish is my command - Crafty Catz Challenge #470

Friday July 12, 2019
 
Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at
and I have a card to share..
 
Our theme is HEROS AND/OR VILLANS
 
Our sponsor is Cute as a button


This is my card using the image called Poison Ivy.. So I thought I would use greens to color her. I used copics. I then went over the flower and her eye leaves with Nuvo glitter brush. I used My favorite things stitch die and some Prima doodle deux designer paper and some scraps. I added the heat embossed Rubber baby buggy bumper sentiment and finished with some sequins.
Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut July pattern paper 
Digi choosday wk. 28 - anything goes
Crafty creations #394 - anything goes

5 comments:

Janette said...

This looks awesome Billie, hope you have a lovely weekend.x

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! You colored her so beautifully!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

NickScrapShack said...

Great sentiment and a fantastic card. Great design too.
Hope your weekend will be great!
Nick

Dawn Sirdefield said...

Fabulous bright card Billie. Love that striking backing paper. Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this time. Hope to see you again next time.
Dawn xx

Julie said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
Julie T