Friday, July 05, 2019

Praying for your rapid recovery - Colour Crazy Challenge #26

Friday July 5, 2019
 
Hello and I hope you in the USA had a safe 4th of July.. It's nice when it's close to the weekend so sure many of you are camping or vacationing somewhere.. 
 
Today we have a new challenge over at
Our theme is always is ANYTHING GOES..
we only ask that you color your image.. not using pre-colored images.
 

Our sponsor for this challenge is SheepSki Designs
 
I am using the Tulip image. I colored them with copics and used my cloud template. I used My Favorite Things stitch die. I stamped Stamp Simply sentiment. I added this to a piece of scrap Quick quote designer paper.

Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #95 - anything goes
(Pin)spirational #242 - colors/photo
Crafty Hazelnut July pattern paper
Fab n funky #447 - stars and or stripes
Simon Wednesday - stars and or stripes
Cute card Thursday #589 - anything goes





4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Those tulips are gorgeous. Perfect card to cheer someone up.

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the clouds and colorful flowers!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tulips and great sky-I cannot create a decent sky!
carol x

Sandy said...

Very pretty. You get great results with that cloud stencil. Thanks for linking up at PINspirational Challenge. Sandy/DT