Monday, July 15, 2019

Lots of love - Creations in Pink #12

Monday July 15, 2019
 
Hello and it's time for another month long challenge over at Creations in Pink #12
 
Our theme is always ANYTHING GOES  -
Just use  lots of PINK
 
 
 
For my card I used Art Impressions bear with string of hearts.. I colored the image with copics and went over the hearts with Wink of Stella. I used Spellbinder scallop die to cut him out.  I found this fun designer paper and added some twine and image. I finished with some Stampin up jewels.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut July pattern paper 
Crafty animals #28 - anything goes
Cupcake inspiration #474 - pretty pinks
Simon Monday - animal magic
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! The image is adorable!! I love the background!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Helen said...

A beautiful card - such a cute bear!

Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x