Friday, July 05, 2019

Thanks for jumping in - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday July 5, 2019
 
Hello and today I have a card to share for the
 Free Friday over at Bugaboo..
Check out the design teams creations using this fun image over at Catch the bug..
 
 
This is BF Life Saver.. I started by creating a scene using copics and my cloud template and Ranger ink. I thought he needed a kiddie pool so created that nice red one and the fencing in the back yard.. With summer seems like most yards are brown with patches of green which is Simon Says image so that I what I created. I colored the image with copics and went over his eyes and the pool water with Nuvo glitter brush. I added the Tech. Tuesday sentiment with SU ink. The embossing folder on kraft paper for the background piece reminds me of water swirls.

Challenges:
My time to craft #400 - oh, to be beside the seaside
Addicted to stamps #176 - cas summer
Simon Monday - create your own background
A bit more time to craft #95 - anything goes
Everybody art #450 - beach feeling
Lemon shortbread #97 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - bright colors
Fabrika #32 - summer
Crafty animals #28 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #589 - anything goes

7 comments:

Maura said...

This made me smile! Right where I want to be on a 90 degree day! Love the coloring! Thanks for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Maura

Lisa Lynn said...

Love your coloring. That pool is just too real looking. You do such a great job with your paintings.

Beebeebabs said...

LOL this is the cutest card and image - love the perfect sentiment!!!

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute happy frog and love the scene you created
Carol x

M DelValle said...

Very cute and colorful. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Larelyn said...

Awww, the image just makes one smile! Thanks for sharing at My Time to Craft.

Lisa J said...

Oh I Love him and the scene you created. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT