Sunday, July 21, 2019

Happy birthday beautiful - Always Fun Challenge #120

Monday July 22, 2019
 
Hello and welcome back. I have a card to share from the challenge going on over at Always Fun Challenge #120
 
Our theme this week is MOOD BOARD
 

I decided to make a tag .. I wish the colors showed up better on the computer.. I do have a lot of these fun colors and I also did the seashells / ocean.  I started with a white card stock and cut the shape of a tag. I then used Ranger ink and my wave and ground template to create the background. I stamped the My favorite things images and used Zig markers to color them. I then used the dies and added the pieces to the tag. I added a few Nuvo drops for bubbles. I added a bling to her bellybutton and acrylic dot for the top hole area.  The sentiment is from Simon Says.

Challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday - make your own background
Lavinia world #5 - anything goes
QKR stampede #357 - anything goes
A gem of a challenge wk. 14 - anything goes
The paper girls #180 - magical Monday
Simon says Monday - not a card
A bit more time to craft #96 - anything goes



5 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! I love the beautiful mermaid!! The underwater scene is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is awesome. LOVE your coloring.

Lori Kobular said...

Such a beautiful underwater scene on your tag! I love the shells and that pretty mermaid! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Steph Ackerman said...

Such a sweet tag. Love it. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World.

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Billy- this is an adorable tag. Thank you for crafting with us at Lavinia World. Vicki- DT