Saturday, July 13, 2019

Celebrate - Happy Anniversary

Saturday July 13, 2019
 
Hello.. I have another anniversary card to share.. My stepson and his wife are celebrating 14 yrs of marriage and this is the card I sent to them.
I started by using Spellbinder flowers and leaves and stamping with a light Ranger ink.. I then used Dandelion liquid watercolors. I am trying to learn how to use the watercolors.. I really need one on one lessons. I do it light but it seems so light and hard lines. I try to even it out them I lose the colors and look I am going for.. I kept trying and then gave up and called them done. I fussy cut the flowers and leaves out and went around the edges with Ranger ink to hide the white edges. I took Ranger ink and old cosmetic brush and added the yellow to the card base. I then laid out the flower/leaves and added some Pretty Pink Posh jewels. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir glitter brush and then stamped the Paper Trey ink sentiment with Stampin up ink.
 
Challenges:
Scrapy land #117 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #95 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #247 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - add a sentiment
Daring cardmakers - wedding seasons
Creative fingers #168 - anything goes


4 comments:

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! The flowers are gorgeous!! I love the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie those flowers are gorgeous. Whatever you did with those inks worked. Great sentiment on this beautiful card.

Miri said...

I love your bright wedding anniversary card! The little jewels are great too. Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Dori Shelton said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing!