Sunday, July 21, 2019

Day 2 - Christmas in July - Catch the bug

Sunday July 21, 2019
 
Welcome to day 2 of the Christmas in July..
Best Christmas movie ever over at Catch the bug..
 
Sunday Sketch challenge 
 
Movie theme:  Jingle All The Way
 

I am using the Snowman bells image from the Bugaboo store.. I found so winter looking designer papers. I used My favorite things oval dies. I colored the image with copics. I added the Simon says sentiment with Stampin up ink. I went over the snowman with Nuvo glitter pen and added Pretty Pink Posh jewels.

 

Challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut July pattern paper

My time to craft #401 - check it out 

Shopping our stash #400 - Christmas in July

Polkadoodles wk. 29 - anything goes 

Scrapping 4 fun #145 - tic/tac/toe - stripes/pattern paper/gems

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #447 - opt/die/punches

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

9 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so cute!! The snowman is adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Super cute card. Love the plaid background and of course that snowman is so gosh-darn cute too.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

What a fun, festive card. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft Challenge" with a theme of "Check It Out". DT Sam x

Marie Bingaman said...

I love your choice of snowman image, Billie! Those MFT ovals dies are awesome, and that plaid is really gender neutral. I love it! :)

~Marie~

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, that is a wonderful image to find. Love the non-traditional colors. Great papers.

MagsB said...

Oh I love this, Billie, that is one of my favourite Snowdude images! I love the subtle plaid background, too! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Caz said...

Lovely creation....Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4fun..Hope to see you again soon..And good luck.

Caz S4F DT xx

Kelly Parker said...

love your snowman, thank you for joining us at Scarpping4fun challenge blog!!