Sunday, July 07, 2019

so grateful for everything - Always Fun challenge #118

Friday November 1, 2019
 
I was having fun playing with my stamps. I got a Simon say club box quite awhile back and wanted to create a card using mostly greens. I stamped the leaves with Stampin up inks then used some SU ribbon and sequins. The sentiment is so sweet.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Monday July 8, 2019
 
Welcome back .. I have a card to share for the challenge over at Always Fun Challenge #118
Our theme is ANYTHING GOES
 
 
For my card I used some Stampin up ink and Simon Says images and sentiment. I just stamped away and finished with some sequins and ribbon.  It's not much of a summer card but I wanted to play with this set and I love the sentiment.
 
 
Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #95 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #589 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 27 - anything goes

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the sentiment!! The leaves are so pretty!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

That sentiment is beautiful on your gorgeous greenery card.

Monika Reeck said...

beautiful green card Billie
Love that sentiment font
and lovely ribbon added too
sweet card
hugs
Monika