Sunday, July 14, 2019

They say you're only young once.. - Always Fun Challenge #119

Monday July 15, 2019
 
Hello.. It's time for another challenge over at
Our theme is PAPER PIECING
 
 Oh this was a fun card to make.. Not that all of my cards aren't.  But I loved doing the paper piecing. I found some scraps from a My minds eye pad and stamped the image on each piece and cut out the blouse and skirt. I then stamped the Art Impressions image on white card stock and colored her body with copics. I added the MME skirt and blouse.  I thought she needed some balloons so found some small scraps and then used Pretty Pink Posh balloon and stamped it on each and cut them out. I added them to the card and then drew in the strings and a white highlight on each.  I added the Art Impression stamp above and the Paper Pretties happy birthday using Stampin up ink.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut July pattern paper
Love to scrap #123 - anything goes
Sisterhood of crafters - birthday
QKR stampede #356 - anything goes
Creative fingers #168 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - wonderful women in your life (my aunt)

6 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, how funny! Love this image in her paper pieced outfit!! Thank you for playing in my birthday challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you can join us again soon.

Chris said...

Just love this Billie, fabulous stamp, she looks amazing in her paper pieced outfit, love the sentiment too, such a fun card! So pleased you chose to share at Sweet Stampin' this week
Chris
x

Darlene said...

LOL what a fun card and fabulous paper piecing on her outfit! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Dori Shelton said...

This made me giggle and I love that you paper pieced her outfit. Super cute!!

Sammy said...

Haha, love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Rika said...

Great card, fun image.