Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Merry and bright - Bugaboo New Release

Tuesday July 16, 2019
 
Before I get to todays card.. Let me tell you in case you havent seen in blogland.. Catch the bug is having our Christmas in July this coming Saturday July 20-27.. It's a week long challenge fun time. I hope you can join in the fun..
 
 
Hello.. I have a card to share using a new
image from Bugaboo..
Check out the design teams creations over a
 
 
This is Christmas cupcake.. I love dark chocolate so gave the cupcake a big dose of the good stuff.. I used red for the berry of your choice icing.. the image was colored with copics.. I went over the brown chocolate with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush..  I found some scraps of designers so used one for the background and cut one with the My favorite things circle die and cut the image with a smaller one. I then used Ranger ink and colored the yellow on a scrap and stamped the Simon says sentiment and banner and fussy cut it out. I added this with foam dots.

Challenges:
Cute n crafty #29 - Christmas in July
Krafty chicks #463 - Christmas in July
My time to craft #401 - check it out
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #446 - Christmas/opt. red
Crazy 4 challenge #492 - Christmas in July
Crafty Hazelnut's pattern July
Shopping our stash #400 - Christmas in July



4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! I love the image!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

What a fab festive card. Thank you for taking part in challenge #401 on the "My Time To Craft Challenge Blog" with a theme of "Check It Out". DT Sam x

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the My Time To Craft Challenge this time and good luck :)

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute cupcake, great colouring, thanks for playing along with us at Shopping our Stash for Christmas in July.