Friday, July 26, 2019

My cat owns my heart - Colour Crazy Challenge #29

Friday July 26, 2019
 
Hello.. it's time for another challenge over at
As always our challenges are ANYTHING GOES..
just ask that you color your image.. No pre-colored images.
 
 
Our sponsor is Moon flower



I am using the image Lilly cat fairy.. I am allergic to kittens.. well anything fur.. I have three hair dogs.. It was fun creating this card and coloring the image. I used copics. I went over the wings, flowers, hearts with Nuvo glitter brush. I used a scrap of Quick Quote dp and using Simon Says dies created a frame. I stamped The cottage stamper sentiment and used Stampin up ink and dies. The hearts were colored with SU ink.
Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut July pattern paper
Scrapping 4 fun #145 - tic/tac/toe - die cut/pattern paper/blue or
green
A bit more time to craft #96 - anything goes
Crafty animals #28 - anything goes
Creative moments #173 - anything goes





3 comments:

Lisa J said...

Lovely colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW - amazing as usual. The sentiment is so true. My heart belongs to two Siamese, lol.

valscraftings said...

A pretty card, love the kitty she holding.
Thanks for joining in at Scrapping4funChallenges
DT Val x