Friday, July 05, 2019

thinking of you - Crafty Catz challenge #469

Friday July 5, 2019
 
Hello.. I hope everyone in the USA had a great 4th of July and safe celebrations and good bbq food.. We always stay close to the house and be careful because our three 4 legged babies and the fireworks they get scared.. Plus living out in the country I always have concerns with fireworks and fire..
 
Well Crafty Catz challenge #469 is now going on..
Our theme for this week is MAKE IT PRETTY
 

our sponsor for this challenge is All Dressed Up


This is my card using the image called Pretty lashes.. I found this awesome colorful designer paper and so went off that for the colors for the flowers. I found some scraps and used Stampin up flowers punch. I used Spellbinder leaf die and Quick quote scraps. I then colored the image with copics and went over the flowers in her hair with Nuvo glitter brush. I used My favorite things circle die to cut the image out then added everything to the dp. I added some ribbon. The sentiment is from Reverse confetti. I added want to scrap half pearls.
Challenges:
A bit more time to craft #95 - anything goes
(Pin)spirational #242 - colors/photo
Crafty sentiments - bright colors
Digi choosday wk. 27 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut July pattern paper
Love to scrap #123 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #589 - anything goes





10 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, glad you enjoyed your celebrations yesterday sounds fun.
Your card is gorgeous, love it and that fun paper too.
Have a lovely weekend.x

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! She's beautiful!! I love the pretty flowers and the background paper!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Smashing card Bille

Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the rainbow of those flowers. Your card is gorgeous with your awesome coloring as usual.

Aunty Sue said...

another fab card Billie have a good week

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful creation!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous B.paper and gorgeous image-beautifully coloured
Carol x

M DelValle said...

Very pretty and colorful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs

Sandy said...

So cute. I especially like the spray of punched flowers you added. Thanks for linking up at PINspirational Challenge. Sandy/DT

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

So cute card. Love the cheerful colors. Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again
soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT