Friday, July 19, 2019

Season's greetings - Crafty Catz Challenge #471

Friday July 19, 2019
 
Hello.. I have a card to share for the new challenge at
 
The theme for this challenge is CHRISTMAS IN JULY
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Colour of Love

 
This is my card and I am using the image called Rory caroling.. I colored her with copics. I then used Simon says stitch die and added Pretty Pink Posh sentiment. I added this to a piece of Quick Quote green and then digging through my Christmas pads found this awesome heart Christmas paper. I finished with a few gems.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut July pattern paper
Cute n crafty #29 - Christmas in July
Lemon shortbread #98 - anything goes
Shopping our stash #400 - Christmas in July
Crafty sentiments - Christmas in July
Fab n funky #449 - pearls/gems
C.R.A.F.T. #522 - Christmas
Cute card Thursday #591 - bright colors
Crafty Hazelnut #446 - Christmas

5 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Billie, I just love your gorgeous card, very sweet image. Have a lovely weekend.x

Lisa Lynn said...

I haven't seen this image which is just adorable. That is such a fun card with all those hearts.

sweet art designs said...

What a lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT
PS - I love the name of your blog!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card....Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges :)
Wendy xx

Rae Ann said...

The background paper is so awesome! It really matches well with the image.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Christmas in July challenge.