Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Day 5 - Christmas in July - Catch the bug

Wednesday July 24, 2019
 
It's day 5 of our Christmas in July over at Catch the bug
 
Wednesday - Make us Laugh
Base your project on one of the following funny Christmas Movies!
 

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation/ Home Alone/A Christmas Story

I figured this image called Stella dear Santa note.. It made me laugh and I am sure it fit the movies above in some way.. I colored the image with copics. I added this to a piece of designer paper and added a die cut snowflake and sequins. I went around the edge with Ranger ink.
Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut July pattern paper
Shopping our stash #400 - Christmas in July
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #447 - opt/die/punches
A bit more time to craft #96 - anything goes
CCC digi challenge #105 - Christmas in July
Crafting by design - Christmas 

1 comment:

Catie Cuddles said...

Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT