Monday, February 28, 2022

Hi - I love you - Happy little stampers watercolor

Tuesday March 1, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES


The is a watercolor piece I did and used Shin Han watercolors. I splattered it with Perfect pearls and some metalic from Paul Rueban.. I then used my Lawn Fawn die. I hated cutting out this pretty piece but I have all those pretty squares that I will save and use on another card.. Maybe next months?  I then took a yellow card stock and various little stamps and stamped the squares. To give some color I used some left over Diamond painting drills. 

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #121 - anything goes

2 comments:

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

cute card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Helen said...

Such a fun card Billie! So many sweet images take care! :)