Thursday, February 24, 2022

Inspire, create, share - Cardz 4 Galz #167

Thursday February 24, 2022

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is
THINGS WITH WINGS


Here is my card. I first used a paper that I created with my Gelli plate using acrylic paints and different tools to make texture design. I used a Stampin up butterfly thinlet die to cut out some of the images. I then looked in my designer paper stash and found this wonderful word sheet. I added the butterflies to the dp and finished with some left over diamond painting drills down their body. 

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #120 - anything goes
Critter crazy #59 - anything goes



 

4 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Lovely card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRITTER CRAZY challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Ela said...

Thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

Suze said...

This is gorgeous Billie. The butterflies look like they are flying around above the card. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Doris P. said...

Wow! So beautiful! I like the sunny background. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.