Monday, February 14, 2022

I heart you - Make My Monday #168

 Monday February 14, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Make My Monday #168
I am host this challenge so I chose

ADD 3 HEARTS


I made this background quite some time ago. I used my gelli pad and some cheap old designer paper and using acrylics and thread and other products to get the design I created this. I love it so been hoarding it but figured it's a new year.. Gotta use up those items I love. I stamped the Judi Kins face and gave it just a touch of color with Ranger inks. I used My favorite things circle die. For the three hearts I used a stampin up heart punch and then using gold embossing powder embossed them. I added another heart behind it to make it sturdy. I added the hearts and Reverse confetti sentiment which I also used a SU punch. 

Challenges:
Use your stuff #441 - love/hearts
Crafting happiness #120 - anything goes

1 comment:

Jackie Beers said...

I love all of the details. And you cannot go wrong with three gold hearts!