Wednesday, February 09, 2022

Love life with you - Crafty Gals Corner #228

    Wednesday February 9, 202

     Hello

              We have a new monthly challenge over at

                  Crafty Gals Corner #228

                Theme: ADD A HEART



                                                           Stamper's Delights
                                                    


                                                            LeAnn's World 101

                                                      

This is my card using the image Rose, from Stampers Delight. I colored with copics. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiments with Stampin up ink. I die cut the image with Lil inker stitch die and added to a piece of DCWV dp.  I punched the hearts from SU. I ran through an embossing folder. I also added Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to them. 

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - emboss it (hearts)
Use your stuff #441 - love/hearts
Crafting happiness #120 - anything goes



1 comment:

Haven_mom4 said...

Lovely coloring and a great sentiment as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff